- The Company started its business as a provider of Satellite Communication System for Oil Industry.
- The Company was acquired by the PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Launching of the mangoesky product, a solution for internet access needs for Rural / 3T (Outermost, Frontier & Disadvantaged) areas.
- Sign a ICT contract with the PT Pelni for Vessel Communication System (SISKOMKAP), as the starting point for the Company’s expansion to capture maritime market.
- Coconet product launching, an onboard vessel internet access services.
- Vessel Information System (VIS) mobile app product launching, an application which display real time vessel information and monitoring.
- The Company changed identity to PT Telkom Satelit Indonesia (Telkomsat).
- The Company obtained Jartatup Satellite license.
- Handover Merah Putih Satellite from the SSL (Space Systems Loral) satellite manufacturer, United States.
- Merah Putih Satellite operation officially launched, marked the TelkomGroup’s satellite business management is consolidated to the Telkomsat (Business Line Lead).
- USAT product launching, an affordable satellite communication services solution for maritime industry.
- The new Telkomsat logo rebranding is officially launched.
- Enter business agreement with the PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) on Telkom 2 and Telkom 3S satellites.
- Recruitment of employees (Ex-Prosat) to Telkomsat.
- Transfer of Satellite Business (Upstream Business) from Telkom to Telkomsat.
- Merah Putih Satellite is in the design of the Rp75,000 bill issued by Bank Indonesia.
- Telkomsat plans to acquire 36% ownership of TSGN shares from Telin, by signing a conditional sale and purchase agreement and becoming a simple majority shareholder.
- The signing of the Metrasat SBU Sale and Purchase Agreement between Telkomsat and PT Multimedia Nusantara and officially accepted the transfer of the downstream satellite business.