- The Company started its business as a provider of Satellite Communication System for Oil Industry.
- The Company was acquired by the PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Launching of the mangoesky product, a solution for internet access needs for Rural / 3T (Outermost, Frontier & Disadvantaged) areas.
- Sign a ICT contract with the PT Pelni for Vessel Communication System (SISKOMKAP), as the starting point for the Company’s expansion to capture maritime market.
- Coconet product launching, an onboard vessel internet access services.
- Vessel Information System (VIS) mobile app product launching, an application which display real time vessel information and monitoring.
- The Company changed identity to PT Telkom Satelit Indonesia (Telkomsat).
- The Company obtained Jartatup Satellite license.
- Handover Merah Putih Satellite from the SSL (Space Systems Loral) satellite manufacturer, United States.
- Merah Putih Satellite operation officially launched, marked the TelkomGroup’s satellite business management is consolidated to the Telkomsat (Business Line Lead).
- USAT product launching, an affordable satellite communication services solution for maritime industry.
- The new Telkomsat logo rebranding is officially launched.
- Enter business agreement with the PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) on Telkom 2 and Telkom 3S satellites.