- You refers to an individual, business entity, legal entity, and/or other group representing the individual, business entity and legal entity that accesses or uses our Services.
- Company (referring to the "Company", "We" or "Us" in this Agreement) refers to PT Telkom Satelit Indonesia, Telkom Landmark Tower Lt.21 Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav 52, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan Jakarta Selatan 12710.
- Parent company, i.e. in this case it is PT. Telkom Indonesia.
- Subsidiaries, refers to all Subsidiaries of PT. Telkom Indonesia as part of the Telkom Group.
- Website refer to the official website Telkomsat, it is www.telkomsat.co.id
- Country refers to the Republic of Indonesia.
- Personal data refers to any data and/or information relating to an individual.
- Device refers to a device that can be used to access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Data Usage refers to data that is automatically collected, including that which is collected from users using the Service as well as from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to a website).
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Collected Data Type:
When using the Service, we will ask you to provide us with some personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal data you provide includes:
- Email address
- Data usage
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. When you access the Service via a computer, mobile phone or tablet, we will collect certain information automatically including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, browser type, browser version, Telkomsat website page you visited, time and date of visit, time you visited. time spent accessing, unique device identification and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information sent by your browser when you visit the Service via a computer, mobile phone or tablet device.
The Company, together with Subsidiaries as well as the Parent Company may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage our Services, including to monitor the use of our Services.
- For contract execution, includes the development, compliance and execution of a purchase contract for a product, goods or service that you purchase or other contracts with us in the service.
- To contact you, i.e. to contact you via email, phone call, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication including notifications from applications regarding new content or other information relating to functionality, products or services, and security policy changes.
- To provide you with content includes news, special offers and general information about upcoming goods, services and events.
- To manage your requests when you request our services.
Storage of Your Personal Data