"Telkomsat does not only focus on financial performance excellence, but also seeks to align its roles and responsibilities with respect to social and environmental aspects by upholding a commitment to create sustainable business practices that prioritize the Triple Bottom Line principle: Planet, People, Profit."
In carrying out its business and operational activities, Telkomsat always highlights programs and Corporate Social Responsibility ("CSR") activities as an inseparable part of Telkomsat's overall strategic plan.
In principle, CSR activities carried out by Telkomsat are at the same time a manifestation of Telkomsat's compliance as a business entity to the prevailing normative regulations and legislation, and aims to increase value and strengthen the company's positive image.
Taking into account and preserving the nature and environment in every operational activity
Menjaga dan berperan serta menjaga lingkungan
Our goal is to reduce the environmental footprint generated from our products and the use of our products while continuing to grow the business.
- February 28, 2019, Telkomsat is launching the reforestation and biopori hole making program carried out at the Satellite Control Headquarters, Cibinong. This event aims to preserve nature and the environment in each of its operational activities.
- July 3, 2019, Telkomsat again held a green program to create a clean and healthy environment. The event was filled with fertilizing tree seedlings in the vicinity of the Satellite Control Central Office, Cibinong.
- November 11, 2019, Telkomsat always strives to reduce the use of plastic waste in all of its operational activities, one of which is the use of environmentally friendly bags as a substitute for disposable plastic bags that have been circulating widely in the community. This step is also to support the Government's program in creating a Waste Free Indonesia in 2020.
Creating reliable human resources in the effort of community empowerment through community development
Medical Check Up
Health check is a Telkomsat program for employees held regularly at least three times a year in the Telkomsat work environment.
This activity is expected to increase employee awareness of their own health.
This activity is expected to increase employee awareness of their own health.
- April 10, 2019, Telkomsat in collaboration with TelkoMedika organized a "Telkomsat Peduli" program in the form of a Free Health Check consisting of checking blood sugar, uric acid, and cholesterol. This activity is carried out at the Satellite Control Headquarters, Cibinong.
- October 10, 2019, Telkomsat in collaboration with PMI Bogor and Telkom Medika held a Blood Donation and Free Health Check which was attended by all Telkomsat Employees, Work Partners, and residents around the office. This activity is one of a series of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs that the company routinely carries out annually.
- January 6, 2020, Telkomsat in collaboration with Bogor City PMI and TelkoMedika held a Blood Donation and Free Health Check activity with the theme "Setetes Darah Sejuta Kebaikan". This event took place at the Satellite Control Center, and was attended by Telkomsat employees, business partners, as well as several communities living in the immediate vicinity of the office.
Kegiatan Donor Darah
Telkomsat helps improve the health of employees and the surrounding community with a routine blood donor health program every three months a year;
- July 16, 2019, Telkomsat in collaboration with PMI Kota Bogor held a blood drive event which was participated by all employees, partners and residents in the Bogor Satellite Transmission Center office environment. This activity is a form of the Company's concern for the environment and others and also helps PMI in maintaining blood supply in the city of Bogor.
- Oct 10, 2019, Telkomsat in collaboration with PMI Bogor and Telkom Medika held a Blood Donation and Free Health Check activity which was attended by all Telkomsat Employees, Partners, and residents around the office. This activity is one of a series of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs that the company routinely carries out annually.
- January 6, 2020, Telkomsat in collaboration with Bogor City PMI and TelkoMedika held a free Blood Donation and Health Check activity with the theme "Setetes Darah Sejuta Kebaikan". The event took place at the Satellite Control Center, and was attended by Telkomsat employees, work partners, as well as several communities living in the immediate vicinity of the office.
Telkomsat membantu karyawan dan masyarakat sekitar yang terkena bencana alam.
- 29 September 2018, Telkomsat sent technicians to Palu, Sigi, and Donggala - Central Sulawesi to handle satellite communication lines through the VSAT network.
- 29 September 2018, Telkomsat also gave satellite telephone assistance, money, tents and appropriate clothing to disaster victims in Central Sulawesi.
- January 19, 2021, Telkomsat also distributed humanitarian aid to victims of natural disasters that hit West Sulawesi and South Kalimantan. The distribution of this assistance is a form of Telkomsat's commitment to the spirit of BUMN #UntukIndonesia through social care and responsibility to the community.
The program is not only intended to gain profit, but also to empower the economy of the people in their environment.
Spiritual; Telkomsat fosters the spiritual intelligence of employees and the environment through regular religious activities.
- Juli 3, 2019, Telkomsat held a Halal Bihalal event between employees at the Satellite Controller Headquarters, Cibinong. The event aims to build togetherness between employees to be more solid and the process of accelerating the formation of Telkomsat culture.
- December 22, 2019, Telkomsat participated in mass circumcision activities organized by the House of Tahfidz Riyadhul Qur'an. This activity was participated in by more than 30 children ranging in age from 1 to 13 years, spread across three villages around the Madrasah Ibnu Umar Foundation, Depok.
- December 10, 2020, Telkomsat distributed public assistance to help renovate the Al Muttaqina Imama prayer room which is located on Jl. K.H. Soleh Iskandar, Tanah Sareal, Bogor. Through this assistance, it is hoped that it can improve prayer comfortably, besides that the surrounding residents can take advantage of the prayer room facilities and hold various other positive activities.
Social; Telkomsat always harmonizes its presence and business activities in the community. Therefore, Telkomsat is committed to not only prioritizing financial benefits, but also contributing to improving the quality of the welfare of the community and the surrounding environment.
- July 31, 2020, During the 1441H Eid Al-Adha, Telkomsat distributed several sacrificial animals to MNC Peduli represented by the Telkomsat Finance & Administration Director, Mr. Rizal Ahmad Fauzi.
- October 14, 2020, Telkomsat organizes Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities in the form of distributing 1000 free masks to residents around the Telkomsat operational office. The handover of this assistance was carried out directly by VP Corporate Secretary Mohamad Ramdan to Mulyadi as chairman of RW 01 Tanah Sareal District, Bogor.
- 3 - 4 March 2021, Telkomsat organizes the "Telkomsat Peduli" program as a form of social care for others and an expression of gratitude for the company for being able to survive the current pandemic situation. This program distributed as many as 190 food packages distributed to beneficiaries consisting of office boys, security, drivers, gardener and informal workers in the Telkomsat office environment.
Education; Telkomsat conducts intelligence development for employees and the surrounding community.
- July 1, 2020, Telkomsat inaugurated a library for reading interest for employees and it is hoped that it can increase knowledge related to Telkomsat core business and science.
- November 6, 2020, Telkomsat provided training on installing VSAT IP for students of the Telkom Purwokerto Institute of Technology. This training was carried out as a real effort by Telkomsat to participate in realizing an advanced Indonesia by improving the quality of Human Resources (HR) and education that is globally competitive.
- February 5, 2021, Telkomsat with the Telkom Purwokerto Institute of Technology (ITTP) held a webinar with the theme "HTS Satellite Solutions for Fast Internet". This webinar is filled by resource persons who are experts in the field of telecommunications via satellite, namely the Director of Telkomsat Operations, Anggoro K. Widiawan Ph.D.